Daily Advising Q&A sessions
Advisor-led Zoom sessions on specific topics. The advisor will review basic info about the topics for 5-10 minutes and then you can ask general questions as a group, and if there’s time, ask questions privately at the end of the session. Pop in, ask questions, and even ask questions privately at the end of the session. Log in a few minutes early to test your connection and sound.
Join on Zoom a couple of minutes before the session to be sure you have connection, sound, etc. You do not need to have your camera on, and if you’ve gotten the information you need, you don’t have to stay the full time.
- Major Mondays. Mondays, 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. ET.: adding and changing majors, double majors, major requirements. https://ufl.zoom.us/j/97191198858
- Trouble with Holds Tuesdays. Tuesdays, 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. ET.: difference among holds and info/to-dos, what does this hold mean, which holds you don’t need to worry about (yet). https://ufl.zoom.us/j/98128814364
- Work It Out Wednesdays. Wednesdays, 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. ET.: questions with your degree audit, the CLAS foreign language requirement, and anything else confusing you. https://ufl.zoom.us/j/94611803102
- Pre-Health Chat Q&A. Wednesdays, 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. ET.: Q&A for general questions with a Pre-Health advisor. https://ufl.zoom.us/j/98737267874
- Think About It Thursdays. Thursdays, 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. ET.: succeeding in online classes, internships, study abroad, prepare for life after graduation. https://ufl.zoom.us/j/98618987698
- Undergrad Research during COVID-19. Thursday, August 13, 2020, 3:00 p.m. ET.: guidelines and procedures for undergraduate research in the fall, tips and opportunities for remote research. See https://www.advising.ufl.edu/beyond120/events/. Zoom: https://ufl.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUlfuCurzkjGtxFtn_zyyxsoFlHcdXzD9Uu.
- Fall’s Coming Fridays. Fridays, 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. ET.: understanding your online courses, prerequisites and course restrictions, departmentally-controlled sections. https://ufl.zoom.us/j/94119116590