This CLAS Career Network encompasses professions that handle the management and distribution of social resources. These resources could be in the form of capital, corporate recruits, investments, merchandise, or even experiences. From wealth management consultation to efficient supply chain distribution to the management of corporate personnel, these professions require an understanding of both the specific field and the clientele they serve.
Articles and Posts
Our Most Recent Articles and Posts
Bob Perille, Partner at Shamrock Capital Advisors, describes how he established the Lawrence Scholars in Business program and how it is one of the many innovations needed to distinguish liberal arts graduates for selective employers.
UF Faculty-Led Study Abroad Programs
- UF in Beijing – Internship
- UF in Bordeaux – Commerce and Culture in Southern France
- UF in Dublin- Study and Intern
- UF in Haifa – Engineering Entrepreneurship and Internship
- UF in Italy – Food Production to Consumption
- UF in London – Study and Intern
- UF in Madrid – Business, Language, and Culture
- UF in Madrid – Study and Intern
- UF in Paris – Study and Intern
- UF in Rome – Business, Language, and Culture
- UF in Salzburg – Business
- UF in Sorrento – Mediterranean Culture and Internship
- UF in Valencia – Intercultural Communication and Internship
CLAS Career Network Manager
Nick has curated the content for this page so you can view the latest thinking, articles, experiences, and programs related to Business, Retail, Human Resources, and Finance. He’s located in the Academic Advising Center in Farrior Hall. To get updates and additional info, as well as information about relevant events, join the Business, Retail, Human Resources, and Finance network.