Caring for the health of others is a complex and diverse undertaking. There are hundreds of professions that provide a lifelong service to people and animals for their comfort and wellness. This CLAS Career Network is broad and diverse in scope and encompasses professions within the One Health perspective related to the interaction of human, animals and the environment while also incorporating professions related to healthcare administration, patient care, public and global health and research. This CLAS Career Network offers opportunities for students to strengthen their knowledge regarding the profession, the patient/family healthcare experience, healthcare issues. The ultimate goal of the Healthcare and Wellness CLAS Career Network is to assist and support students in a holistic process of health career exploration, education, and preparation to develop both personally and professionally as they prepare for life-long service to others.
Articles and Posts
Our Most Recent Articles and Posts
The Ties that Bind: One Health
- Undergraduate Research Assistantship Program
- University Scholars
- AAMC Summer Undergraduate Research Programs
- Crisp May Clinic
- National Institute of Health Training Programs
- Postbac Research Education Program
- Lubee Bat Conservancy
- Torrey Pines Institute for Molecular Studies
- SPORE in Leukemia Postbaccalaureate program. Contact Brittni Black, Administrative Coordinator, at email@example.com
CLAS Career Network Managers
Bailey and Bobbi have curated the content for this page so you can view the latest thinking, articles, experiences, and programs related to Healthcare and Wellness. They’re located in the Academic Advising Center in Farrior Hall. To get updates and additional info, as well as information about relevant events, join the Health and Wellness network.
For additional information regarding Healthcare and Wellness:
- About the One Health Initiative
- What is One Health?
- UF Academic Advising Center’s Pre-Health website
- Health Resources and Services Administration
- Public Health Foundation
- Association of American Medical Colleges
- American Dental Education Association
- Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges
- American College of Healthcare Executives
- Association of Accredited Public Health Programs
Diversity Healthcare Virtual Fair
April 24, 2019, 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Diverse students are invited to attend this unique Virtual Event where you can meet admissions representatives, faculty, and current students in a live, online event. Register at CareerEco.com.