The Post Family Fund supports undergraduate students participating in study abroad programs approved through the University’s International Center. Other programs can be found on the UFIC web site. Support will be provided to students who receive financial aid and who are pursuing a degree in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences:
Some of the programs that you can go on:
- Cardiff University, Wales
- Hebrew University, Jerusalem (Beginning Fall 2020)
- Royal Holloway University of London, United Kingdom
- Trinity College Dublin, Dublin University, Ireland
- University of Aberdeen, Scotland
- University of Glasgow, Scotland
- University of Melbourne, Australia
- University of Sydney, Australia
Preference will be given to students spending an entire year abroad. Applications for this scholarship will be reviewed only after an applicant has completed an application to one of the above exchange programs.
Application (include all the below in one file):
- Name, Address, Major, Exchange program that you have applied to.
- Is your exchange program one semester long or two semesters long?
- Statement of why funds are required for participation in one of the above exchange programs. Included an explanation of how the funds will be used, keeping in mind that awards will be limited to approx. $400.
- A small number of larger awards are possible, if justified in detail.
- You will have to declare that you are receiving financial aid.
All materials should be emailed to Dr. Brian Harfe at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are awarded a scholarship you agree to serve as an ambassador for the exchange that you participated in. This could entail giving brief presentations to UF students and/or writing a brief summary of your experience abroad.