Beyond120/TSF Micro-Internship Program
The deadline for the Summer 2022 Beyond120/TSF Micro-Internship Program has passed. However, we plan to continue this program in the Fall semester, so if you are interested in gaining professional experience at a local company during the Fall term, check back in June for Fall application information.
Before you get a real job, get real professional experience. Whether you are looking to build upon the tools learned through the Beyond120 program or enhance your resume, this is a unique professional skills laboratory. Partnering with The Selling Factory (TSF), a local business next to campus, students will spend approximately 6 hours per week performing B2B sales. This hands-on experience will boost confidence, strengthen communication, enhance critical thinking, and expand empathy—the skills most desired by future employers. TSF has helped students launch careers with KPMG, VMware, EY, Deloitte, Oracle, Gartner, Chewy, and more!
Testimonials from Former Interns
- Undergraduate student in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences (CLAS) during Summer 2022
- Function independently and in a team environment
- Open to challenge oneself and fail forward
- Work approximately 6 hours per week during summer for a total of 75 hours
- Register for 1 credit hour of IDS4940 (Internship)
Intern Responsibilities and Duties
- Attend training sessions
- Research prospective sales channels and generate leads for internal campaigns
- Communicate and develop relationships with prospects
- Work with Campaign Manager to improve skills and professional development
- Participate in “Power Hour” with Campaign Managers
- Opportunity to cultivate real professional skills in a business environment
- Mentorship from local business leaders
- Meaningful experience to add to resume
- Enhanced professional connections and networking
Questions about the experience? Don’t hesitate to reach out to email@example.com.