These worksheets are designed to help you throughout your journey as an Exploratory student at UF. Directions can be found at the top of each worksheet.
- Choosing a Major Worksheet: Getting Started, (PDF, 36 KB)
Utilize this worksheet in conjunction with the Undergraduate Catalog to begin to explore and narrow down major options.
- “I can’t find any majors that interest me” (PDF, 905 KB)
This worksheet will help you think about majors in a different way so that you approach the search process with a new perspective.
- “I have a major of interest, but I’m not ready or able to declare it” (PDF, 635 KB)
This worksheet is designed to help you reflect on your status and guides you through “next steps” to consider.
- “I know what career I want but not what major to declare” (PDF, 626 KB)
This worksheet is designed to help you think about career preparation from a broader perspective so that you learn what to look for in a major and how to compliment that choice with additional experiences.
- Sample Schedule, (PDF, 364 KB)
The worksheet will help you to develop a schedule to stay on-track for multiple majors at once.