If you would like to contact our office by email, please note:
- Please call the office (352-294-2205) or email Kelly Stalter between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday to make an appointment.
- If you're looking for Graduate School Info, please refer to the UF Graduate School website.
- If you are looking for advising services in other colleges, please see the UF Advising website.
- If you are looking to appeal a transfer admission decision, please see our Transfer Admissions page.
- As of Fall 2013 all questions about non-degree status for classes in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences should be directed to the Office of the University Registrar.
- We provide group email addresses rather than individual advisor's email addresses so that our responses may reach you in a timely manner.
Choose from among the following subjects, and enter a brief description of the information for which you're looking. Keep in mind that due to confidentiality laws, we can only answer very basic questions via email. We do not lift holds or change majors based on email requests.