University of Florida Homepage


These forms are downloadable for your convenience. Please make sure you read all instructions. These forms are all in PDF. If you don’t already have Acrobat Reader, you can download it from the Adobe site.
  • University Dual Degree Application Dual undergraduate degrees in two different colleges
  • University Double Major Application Double majors within the same college.
  • Transient Request form – online at:
      • Please allow 5-7 business days for your online form to be processed.
      • Before you complete this form, please contact the school to find out if you need to submit an application and/or additional materials first.
      • Students taking courses out-of-state or at a private institution must fill out by hand the UF and CLAS transient forms, which are available in our lobby.
      • Be sure to put your UFID number in the Student Comments section of the online form. This will help us process your request as quickly as possible.
      • Information about CLAS Transient Coursework Guidelines.
    Florida Shines
  • UF Online College Petition form
  • Application to Add or Cancel a Minor The minor affords a traditional, well-accepted way to recognize that a student has completed a significant body of work outside the major. Requirements for individual minors are available from the departments. Eligibility
    • Has a 2.0 or higher GPA (unless noted below)
    • Does not have an off-track hold (or if so, hold will be cleared during advising session)
    • Earn 45 hours on transcript (NOT audit)
    • Able to complete the minor along with their other degree requirements in a timely fashion.
    • Maximum of three minors allowed (check SAC, s21 for other minors)

University Petition Information for CLAS Students

The university petitions process is available for students to request a waiver of a university regulation or deadline. A university petition is used to request:
  • Retroactive Course Adds
  • Retroactive Course Drops
  • Retroactive Withdrawal (Nonmedical) from All Courses in a Term
  • Refund of Fees

Petition to withdraw retroactively from a previous semester for medical reasons

A subcommittee of the University Petitions Committee is available to consider petitions to withdraw retroactively from all classes from a previous semester for medical reasons only. If your retroactive withdrawal/drop is for selected classes or for non-medical reasons, please follow the guidelines above for University Petitions. Medical withdrawals include physical as well as psychological/emotional reasons, pertaining to the student or their immediate family, which includes mother, father, brother, sister. Immediate family may also include a spouse or child of the student.

Other forms