Academic Enhancement Resources
- Academic Resources: offers a wide range of resources to help you improve your academic performance, as well as Foreign Language Proficiency Examinations (FLPE).
- UF Libraries: offer research assistance in more than 100 subjects, ask-a-librarian via chat, text, phone, and email, how do I? tutorials and workshops (e.g., Library Resources for Distance Learners).
- Computer Science Department Tutoring: free tutoring for most major courses in Computer Science.
Other Important Resources
- UF Online Plaza: an online community hub for all UF Online students (is available on mobile through the UF Online app).
- OneStop: offers UF Online students a seamless customer service experience, the UF Online OneStop provides convenient and centralized service for the Office of the Registrar, Student Financial Affairs, or the Bursar’s Office.
Professional Development and Career Planning
- Beyond120: a program designed to promote experiential learning and career readiness in CLAS undergraduates.
- Career Connections Center: get help with creating a career plan, refreshing your resume, gaining experience, and more.
- Pre-Law Advising: find helpful information to assist you as you pursue your legal career goals.
- Counseling and Wellness Center: counseling, workshops, crisis services, psychiatric appointments, and self-help resources to help students learn the skills to cope with the stresses of change and growth so they become better able to learn and thrive.
- Gatorwell: wellness coaching for students about their: study skills, time management and organization, stress management and relaxation strategies, sleep habits, and eating habits and exercise.
- The Disability Resource Center: helps students address access barriers, which may vary from course to course and works towards creating a campus culture of access and inclusion. Students with disabilities can connect the DRC to receive support services and accommodations.
- Multicultural and Diversity Affairs: celebrates and empowers diverse communities and advocates for an inclusive campus for all students across identities through transformative educational experiences and developmental opportunities.
- The Care Team: there to assist students in navigating the multitude of stressors that can arise: difficulty adjusting to university life, family issues, financial difficulties, accessing accommodations, etc.
- Center for Undergraduate Research: is committed to fostering a culture of research that encourages all students to include a research component as a critical part of their undergraduate experience.
- Study Abroad: Begin your journey toward an international experience today!
- Student Activities and Involvement: There are numerous ways to be engaged at UF, and SAI wants to help!
- Center for Leadership and Service: provides the structure and resources to prepare students to become productive citizens and assume roles of leadership and service in a culturally diverse and increasingly complex society.
- Bob Graham Center: is a community of students, scholars, and engaged citizens, devoted to enhanced citizenship and the training of civic leaders who can spearhead change.