Are you planning to graduate soon?
Follow the checklist below to make sure you have everything in order to graduate:
- Review your degree audit on ONE.UF before and after you register for your final semester to make sure all requirements will be met.
- Questions about your audit? Get a graduation check! Meet with your advisor!
- Apply for any dual degrees, double majors, minors or certificates that have not yet been approved, but will be completed.
- Complete a degree application on ONE.UF by the degree application deadline (usually a couple weeks in to the term you are planning to graduate). See Dates and Deadlines for exact deadlines by term.
- Review the Commencement website for more information.
- Questions? Email CLASGraduation@advising.ufl.edu.
The Fall 2021 Degree Application deadline was September 17, 2021.
Complete a late degree application.
Reminder to complete a late degree application for the certificate if you will ALSO be completing a certificate in Fall.
If you are writing an honors thesis, check with your major department for the submission deadlines. Read the instructions
for the Undergraduate Honors Theses.
For complete Commencement information—including schedules, regalia (cap and gown), and further instructions—please see the UF Registrar’s site
Students who have been admitted to, and have completed the requirements for a certificate program and would like it to be awarded, must complete a Certificate Application on ONE.UF under the “Academics” tab by the published certificate/degree application deadline.