Are you planning to graduate soon?Follow the checklist below to make sure you have everything in order to graduate:
- Review your degree audit on ONE.UF before and after you register for your final semester to make sure all requirements will be met.
- Questions about your audit? Get a graduation check! Meet with your advisor!
- Apply for any dual degrees, double majors, minors or certificates that have not yet been approved, but will be completed.
- Submit a late degree application if it is past the degree application deadline.
- Review the Commencement website for more information.
- Questions? Email CLASGraduation@advising.ufl.edu.
The Spring 2024 Degree/Certificate Application deadline is February 2, 2024.
AFTER the Degree Application Deadline:Complete a late degree application for the DEGREE (=Bachelor’s). Reminder to complete a late degree application for the CERTIFICATE if you will ALSO be completing a certificate in Spring 2024.
Theses SubmissionsIf you are writing an honors thesis, check with your major department for the submission deadlines. Read the instructions for the Undergraduate Honors Theses.
For complete Commencement information—including schedules, regalia (cap and gown), and further instructions—please see the Commencement website.
Students who have been admitted to, and have completed the requirements for a certificate program and would like it to be awarded, must complete a Certificate Application on ONE.UF under the “Academics” tab by the published certificate/degree application deadline.