These forms are downloadable for your convenience. Please make sure you read all instructions
These forms are all in PDF. If you don’t already have Acrobat Reader, you can download it from the Adobe site.
- Application to Add or Cancel a Minor
The minor affords a traditional, well-accepted way to recognize that a student has completed a significant body of work outside the major. Requirements for individual minors are available from the departments. You can find additional information on our Minors page.
- College Petition Form
- Instructions for filling out the College Petition Form
- Combined Degree Program Request
Combined Bachelors and Masters Degree
- Innovation Academy Fall Petition Form
- University Dual Degree Application
Dual undergraduate degrees in two different colleges
- University Double Major Application
Double majors within the same college.
- Transient Request form – online at: www.floridashines.org
- Please allow 5-7 business days for your online form to be processed.
- Before you complete this form, please contact the school to find out if you need to submit an application and/or additional materials first.
- Students taking courses out-of-state or at a private institution must fill out by hand the UF transient form and the Transient Equivalency form. Once you have filled out both forms with department signatures, meet with an AAC advisor for final approval.
- Be sure to put your UFID number in the Student Comments section of the online form. This will help us process your request as quickly as possible.
- Information about CLAS Transient Coursework Guidelines
University Petition Information for CLAS Students
The university petitions process is available for students to request a waiver of a university regulation or deadline. A university petition is used to request:
- Retroactive Course Adds
- Retroactive Course Drops
- Retroactive Withdrawal (Nonmedical) from All Courses in a Term
- Refund of Fees
Petition to withdraw retroactively from a previous semester for medical reasons
A Sub-Committee of the University Petitions Committee is available to consider petitions to withdraw retroactively from all classes from a previous semester for medical reasons only. If your retroactive withdrawal/drop is for selected classes or for non-medical reasons, please follow the guidelines above for University Petitions. Medical withdrawals include physical as well as psychological/emotional reasons, pertaining to the student or their immediate family, which includes mother, father, brother, sister. Immediate family may also include a spouse or child of the student.