These forms are downloadable for your convenience. Please make sure you read all instructions

These forms are all in PDF. If you don’t already have Acrobat Reader, you can download it from the Adobe site.

  • Application to Add or Cancel a Minor
    The minor affords a traditional, well-accepted way to recognize that a student has completed a significant body of work outside the major. Requirements for individual minors are available from the departments.

    • Has a 2.0 or higher GPA (unless noted below)
    • Does not have an off-track hold (or if so, hold will be cleared during advising session)
    • Earn 45 hours on transcript (NOT audit)
    • Able to complete the minor along with their other degree requirements in a timely fashion.
    • Maximum of three minors allowed (check SAC, s21 for other minors)
    • The minor must have at least 6 hours of credit that is exclusive to the minor and does not overlap with the major (see list).

    Minors that require > 2.0 GPA

    • Communication Studies 2.5 UF GPA
    • EU Studies 2.5 UF GPA/ 3.0 Major GPA
    • French 3.0 Major GPA
    • Linguistics 2.75 UF GPA
    • Pathways to Teaching 2.5 UF GPA
    • Public Leadership 3.25 UF GPA

    Students can see the minor on ONE.UF on their Academic Program Screen in the My record section.
    If the student is applying for any of these minors they must get departmental approval: Spanish, Latin American Studies, and Microbiology majors applying to the Chemistry minor.

    A prerequisite for admission to the (Math) minor is prior completion of a 3-credit course at the 4000-level or above with prefixes MAA, MAD, MAP, MAS (excluding MAS 4105), MHF or MTG with a grade of C+ or better.

  • College Petition Form
  • Combined Degree Program Request
    Combined Bachelors and Masters Degree
  • Innovation Academy Fall Petition Form
  • University Dual Degree Application
    Dual undergraduate degrees in two different colleges
  • University Double Major Application
    Double majors within the same college.
  • Transient Request form – online at:
    • Please allow 5-7 business days for your online form to be processed.
    • Before you complete this form, please contact the school to find out if you need to submit an application and/or additional materials first.
    • Students taking courses out-of-state or at a private institution must fill out by hand the UF transient form and the Transient Equivalency form. Once you have filled out both forms with department signatures, meet with an AAC advisor for final approval.
    • Be sure to put your UFID number in the Student Comments section of the online form. This will help us process your request as quickly as possible.
    • Information about CLAS Transient Coursework Guidelines

University Petition Information for CLAS Students

The university petitions process is available for students to request a waiver of a university regulation or deadline.
A university petition is used to request:

  • Retroactive Course Adds
  • Retroactive Course Drops
  • Retroactive Withdrawal (Nonmedical) from All Courses in a Term
  • Refund of Fees

Petition to withdraw retroactively from a previous semester for medical reasons

A Sub-Committee of the University Petitions Committee is available to consider petitions to withdraw retroactively from all classes from a previous semester for medical reasons only. If your retroactive withdrawal/drop is for selected classes or for non-medical reasons, please follow the guidelines above for University Petitions. Medical withdrawals include physical as well as psychological/emotional reasons, pertaining to the student or their immediate family, which includes mother, father, brother, sister. Immediate family may also include a spouse or child of the student.

Other forms