Are you planning to graduate in Fall 2021?
Here are some helpful links and reminders:
- Review your degree audit on ONE.UF before and after you register for Fall to make sure all requirements will be met.
- Questions about your audit? Get a graduation check! For your major requirements, contact the undergraduate coordinator in your department. For all other requirements, make an appointment for advising.
- Apply for any dual degrees, double majors, minors, or certificates that have not yet been approved, but will be completed.
- Complete a degree application on ONE.UF by September 17, 2021, for Fall 2021.
- Complete a certificate application on ONE.UF by September 17, 2021, if you will also be completing a certificate in Fall 2021.
- Review the Commencement website for more information.
- Questions? Email CLASGraduation@advising.ufl.edu.
The Fall 2021 Degree Application deadline was September 17, 2021.
If you are writing an honors thesis, check with your major department for the submission deadlines. Read the instructions for the Undergraduate Honors Theses.
For complete Commencement information—including schedules, regalia (cap and gown), and further instructions—please see the UF Registrar’s site.
Students who have been admitted to, and have completed the requirements for a certificate program and would like it to be awarded, must complete a Certificate Application on ONE.UF under the “Academics” tab by the published certificate/degree application deadline.