Are you planning to graduate in Summer 2022?
Here are some helpful links and reminders:
- Check your degree audit to make sure all your degree requirements will be met.
- Make sure all majors, minors, and certificates you are pursuing show on your academic programs at https://one.uf.edu/academics/.
- Check out important Dates and Deadlines listed in the Catalog.
- The Degree Application deadline for Summer B/C is June 29, 2022. Please submit a degree application by the deadline.
- If you will also be earning a certificate, please submit a degree application by June 29, 2022 (Summer B/C).
- If you have questions about your major, minor, or certificate requirements, speak with the department advisor. If you have questions about any other requirements, speak with an AAC advisor.
- If you have questions regarding degree certification/graduation, please email CLASGraduation@advising.ufl.edu.
- Review the Commencement website for further information on the Summer commencement ceremony held in August 2022.
The Summer B/C 2022 Degree Application deadline is June 29, 2022.
If you are writing an honors thesis, check with your major department for the submission deadlines. Read the instructions for the Undergraduate Honors Theses.
For complete Commencement information—including schedules, regalia (cap and gown), and further instructions—please see the UF Registrar’s site.
Students who have been admitted to, and have completed the requirements for a certificate program and would like it to be awarded, must complete a Certificate Application on ONE.UF under the “Academics” tab by the published certificate/degree application deadline.