Are you planning to graduate in Spring 2021?
Watch this video from our graduation coordinator to find out what you need to do to prepare:
Here are some helpful links and reminders from the video:
- Review your degree audit on ONE.UF before and after you register for Spring to make sure all requirements will be met.
- Questions about your audit? Get a graduation check! For your major requirements, contact the undergraduate coordinator in your department. For all other requirements, sign in for same day remote advising.
- Apply for any dual degrees, double majors, minors or certificates that have not yet been approved, but will be completed.
- Complete a degree application on ONE.UF between November 16th-February 5th.
- Complete a certificate application on ONE.UF between November 16th-February 5th if you will also be completing a certificate in Spring.
- Review the Commencement website for more information.
- Questions? Email CLASGraduation@advising.ufl.edu.
The Spring 2021 Degree Application deadline is February 5, 2021.
All students must complete a degree application to graduate. Students can find the degree application on ONE.UF. After the deadline, late degree applicants must email CLASGraduation@advising.ufl.edu with their UFID number and their name as it should appear on the diploma.
If you are writing an honors thesis, check with your major department for the submission deadlines. Read the instructions for the Undergraduate Honors Theses.
For complete Commencement information—including schedules, regalia (cap and gown), and further instructions—please see the UF Registrar’s site.
Students who have been admitted to, and have completed the requirements for a certificate program and would like it to be awarded, must complete a Certificate Application on ONE.UF under the “Academics” tab by the published certificate/degree application deadline.