Are you planning to graduate in Fall 2023?
Here are some helpful links and reminders:
- Check your degree audit to make sure all your degree requirements will be met.
- Make sure all majors, minors, and certificates you are pursuing show on your academic programs at https://one.uf.edu/academics/.
- Check out important Dates and Deadlines listed in the Catalog.
- The Degree Application deadline for Fall 2023: September 15.
- If you will also be earning a certificate, please submit a degree application for Fall 2023 by September 15.
- If you have questions about your major, minor, or certificate requirements, speak with the department advisor. If you have questions about any other requirements, speak with an AAC advisor.
- If you have questions regarding degree certification/graduation, please email CLASGraduation@advising.ufl.edu.
- Review the Commencement website for further information on the FALL commencement ceremony held in December 2023.
The Fall 2023 Degree Applications deadlines is September 15.
AFTER the Degree Application Deadline: Complete a late degree application for the DEGREE (=Bachelor’s). Reminder to complete a late degree application for the CERTIFICATE if you will ALSO be completing a certificate in Fall 2023.
The Spring 2024 Degree/Certificate Application deadline is February 2, 2024.
If you are writing an honors thesis, check with your major department for the submission deadlines. Read the instructions for the Undergraduate Honors Theses.
For complete Commencement information—including schedules, regalia (cap and gown), and further instructions—please see the Commencement website.
Students who have been admitted to, and have completed the requirements for a certificate program and would like it to be awarded, must complete a Certificate Application on ONE.UF under the “Academics” tab by the published certificate/degree application deadline.