To make navigating our site easier, we have created an alphabetical list of all the resources referred to on our Exploratory website.
- Academic Advising, by College
- Career Connection Center
- Center for Leadership and Service.
- C.H.O.M.P, online self-assessment
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences (Contact Information)
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Pre-health and Pre-Law Advising: Information for Pre-Law and Information for Pre-Health
- Schedule of Courses
- Student Organizations
- Undergraduate Advisors. The Schedule of Courses lists the Undergraduate Advisers at the beginning of the course listings for each department.
- UF Majors
- Undergraduate Catalog
These additional resources can help you explore what different majors have to offer:
- What can I do with a major in…?
Investigate possible career paths for various majors.
- CLAS Majors at UF
A liberal arts and sciences education provides many exciting opportunities for multiple careers. This site contains detailed information about possible careers for these majors, cool UF courses to take, unique opportunities, and information regarding careers of former graduates.
- Transferable Skills Survey
The University of Minnesota – Duluth has created an online survey that can help you start thinking about the skills you can bring to a job. You can evaluate yourself on communicating; research and planning; human relations skills; organization, management, and leadership; and work survival skills.
- My Road
Explore different Majors and Careers.
- FloridaShines (formerly Florida Virtual Campus
Florida Academic Counseling and Tracking for Students.
- Liberal Arts Career News
Discover career opportunities for College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Majors.