- You will be required to pursue the major to which you are admitted and graduate typically within two years (four fall/spring semesters) if attending full-time. Please keep in mind that you can also use the summer terms to complete your requirements.
- If you have decided not to pursue the major to which you are admitted, do not enroll. Contact an advisor in the major/college to which you want to pursue admission and reapply for the next available semester by the deadline for that major.
- You must submit a final transcript verifying that you have met any conditions that were placed on your admission prior to enrollment.
- You will be required to attend a mandatory orientation (Transfer Preview) where you will begin to register for classes. (You do not have to see an advisor prior to Transfer Preview.) Register for Transfer Preview on the Dean of Students website.
- Prior to attending Transfer Preview, complete Transfer Prep to learn about: how to sign-up for a Gatorlink email account, getting your immunization hold and emergency contact information holds lifted, tuition, fees, financial aid, campus resources and the Student Alcohol Education requirement.
- Transfer students do not typically need to take the ALEKS placement exam (for chemistry and calculus placement) since they have already taken chemistry and calculus at their previous college if required for their major.