- You will be required to pursue the major to which you are admitted and graduate typically within two years (four fall/spring semesters) if attending full-time. Please keep in mind that you can also use the summer terms to complete your requirements.
- If you have decided not to pursue the major to which you are admitted, do not enroll. Contact an advisor in the major/college to which you want to pursue admission and reapply for the next available semester by the deadline for that major.
- You must submit a final transcript verifying that you have met any conditions that were placed on your admission prior to enrollment.
- You will be participating in Transfer Preview (orientation and registration). (You do not have to see an advisor prior to Transfer Preview.) You can register for Transfer Preview at https://orientation.dso.ufl.edu/programs/transfer/.
- Prior to Transfer Preview, you will be sent information about a CLAS specific Canvas Course, “CLAS Transfer Transition” that you will need to complete prior to your Transfer Preview session.
- Transfer students do not typically need to take the ALEKS placement exam (for chemistry and calculus placement) since they have already taken chemistry and calculus at their previous college if required for their major.
- Preparing for Your First Semester at UF (PDF, 526 KB)