Email A Question
The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences follows a dual-advising model. Responsibilities are broken up as indicated below. Looking for someone specific in the AAC? See our staff page.
AAC Advising Responsibilities
Additional Advising Offices
- Scholarships/Financial Aid advising: Student Financial Affairs - https://www.sfa.ufl.edu/contact-sfa/
- Study Abroad advising: UF International Center - https://internationalcenter.ufl.edu/study-abroad/getting-started/advising
- Research advising: Center for Undergraduate Research - https://cur.aa.ufl.edu/faculty/peer-advising/
- Do you have questions about a program that is offered through another College at UF? See their College’s advisors - http://www.ufadvising.ufl.edu/college-advising-contacts/
The AAC provides undergraduate advising services for CLAS students, Exploratory students, Pre-Health and Pre-Law students, AIM students, and other students interested in CLAS majors. For more information, location, and hours, please see our Services page.
If you would like to contact our office by email, please note:
- We do NOT make APPOINTMENTS via email. In addition, appointments are not available during peak times such as drop/add or advance registration. During non-peak times, you may call the office (352-392-1521) between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday to make an appointment.
- If you're looking for Graduate School Info, please refer to the UF Graduate School website.
- If you are looking for advising services in other colleges, please see the UF Advising website.
- If you are looking to appeal a transfer admission decision, please see our Transfer Admissions page.
- Questions about non-degree status for classes in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences should be directed to the Office of the University Registrar.
- We provide group email addresses rather than individual advisor's email addresses so that our responses may reach you in a timely manner.
Choose from among the following subjects, and enter a brief description of the information for which you're looking. Keep in mind that due to confidentiality laws, we can only answer very basic questions via email. We do not lift holds or change majors based on email requests.