As a subscriber to the Pre-Health listserv, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn of upcoming pre-health events on campus from other students and Health Professions Advisors
- Read about health related articles of interest
- Find out about extracurricular programs for pre-health students as they are announced
- Be a part of the entire UF pre-health community!
How to subscribe:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (notice there is no “E” in
listserv) with the following one-line message in the body:
SUBSCRIBE UFPREHEALTH-L firstname lastname
For example: SUBSCRIBE UFPREHEALTH-L John Doe
- You will then be sent a confirmation by email. You will have to type “OK” and reply back to the listserv manager to complete subscription.
- Finally, you will be sent an email explaining how to use the listserv, including how to send messages to all the list’s subscribers.
To unsubscribe from the list at any time:
- Send an email to email@example.com with the following one-line message in the body:
- You will then be sent a confirmation message and an exit message from the listserv manager.
Please note: All requests for postings to the Pre-Health Listserv will be reviewed by our office. Requests that do not pertain specifically to Pre-Health students, requests that are advertisements for purchased products, and alcohol-related events may not be posted. To submit a request, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Student organizations that travel abroad must adhere to, and post on their website, the AAMC and ADEA guidelines in order to have their information distributed to the listserv. Announcements will not be posted more than once per week.
UF Pre-Health L Archives
You may search the archives of the listserve for a particular subject or by author. This will help those that may have missed a message that they would like to read again or who do not want to ask a question that has already been asked.