Tau Sigma Item Pick-Up – Spring 2020
Tau Sigma Item Pick-Up at Farrior Hall for Spring 2020 is temporarily suspended for Spring 2020 as of March 16th. Send questions to email@example.com.
If you were not able to attend the Induction Ceremony, when your items would have been brought to you, then please read the information below to obtain your Tau Sigma items.
All Tau Sigma members must pick up their Tau Sigma items in person from Robert Kwong no later than May 1st 2020. This includes:
- Tau Sigma Certificate
- Tau Sigma Pin
- Tau Sigma T-Shirts (if purchased when you joined Tau Sigma)
- Tau Sigma Honor Cord (if purchased when you joined Tau Sigma)
- Tau Sigma Baseball cap (if purchased when you joined Tau Sigma)
Instructions for arranging to meet with Robert Kwong for pick-up of your Tau Sigma items:
- Send an e-mail to Robert Kwong (firstname.lastname@example.org) from your UFL.EDU e-mail account
- Provide your full name
- List of the Tau Sigma Items you need to pick-up
- Days/Times (Monday – Friday between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm) you can stop by Farrior Hall to pick up your Tau Sigma items.
- Allow 2-3 business days for your items to be prepared for pick-up.
- Your items will be prepared for you to pick up at the Academic Advising Center of Farrior Hall, first floor lobby front desk.
- An e-mail confirmation will be sent to you with the day/time YOU SPECIFIED
- You must pick up the items on the day/time you specified in the e-mail.
- Present your UF ID card to the receptionist
If you are a student enrolled in UF’s Online Degree Program, then please e-mail Robert Kwong from your UFL.EDU e-mail account, and let him know that you are an online student. He will contact you and arrange to get your items to you.