Tau Sigma Item Pick-Up
Tau Sigma Item Pick-Up – Fall 2019
If you were not able to attend the Induction Ceremony, when your items would have been brought to you, then please read the information below to obtain your Tau Sigma items. All Tau Sigma members must pick up their Tau Sigma items in person from Robert Kwong no later than December 4, 2019. This includes:
- Tau Sigma Certificate
- Tau Sigma Pin
- Tau Sigma T-Shirts (if purchased when you joined Tau Sigma for Fall 2019)
- Tau Sigma Honor Cord (if purchased when you joined Tau Sigma for Fall 2019)
- Tau Sigma Baseball Cap
Instructions for arranging to meet with Robert Kwong for pick-up of your Tau Sigma items:
- Send an e-mail to Robert Kwong (firstname.lastname@example.org) from your UFL.EDU e-mail account
- Provide your full name
- List of the Tau Sigma Items you need to pick-up
- Days/Times (Monday – Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.) you can stop by Farrior Hall to pick up your Tau Sigma items.
- You must pick up the items on the day/time you specified in the e-mail.
- Your items will be prepared for you to pick up at the first floor lobby front desk.
- Present your UF ID card to the receptionist
If you are a student enrolled in UF’s Online Degree Program, then please e-mail Robert Kwong from your UFL.EDU e-mail account, and let him know that you are an online student. He will contact you and arrange to get your items to you.